Bisong Art Gallery is a distinctive venue for local events in downtown Houston, Texas. The gallery is available to rent for various private events. Guests have held cocktail parties, receptions, team-building painting parties, book signings, and fundraisers to name a few. 1200sq-ft loft with exposed brick and concrete floors. The space offers a unique atmosphere for intimate events. The gallery can accommodate 60 guests cocktail-style standing (using indoor and patio).
- Number of rooms: 1 + patio
- Size: 1200 square feet
- Capacity: 60 seated
- 6 hour minimum on gallery rentals on Friday and Saturday evenings ($1300.00) Black or Ivory Linens are included
- Sunday – Thursday $150/hour ($100 cleaning fee) including setup and breakdown. $300 additional for linens, setup & breakdown.
- $200 fee if needing artwork taken down
- 50% deposit to secure your date, remaining balance due before your event
- Outside food and drinks are allowed
- Amenities: 16′ Bar, refrigerator, oven & microwave,
outdoor patio, unisex restroom, wifi, and Bluetooth speakers for music.
- 60 black folding chairs included
- 10 (6ft) rectangle folding tables (72″ x 36″)
- 4 bar high tables (32″ round, 43.5″ height)
- A Gallery staff member will be present during your event to answer questions.
- All events must end by Midnight
- No Confetti, Glitter or any items that cause a mess
- Remove balloons without popping them inside or outside the gallery
- Open flame candles are not allowed near the artwork
- All tables/decor must be 24” from the artwork
- No frying food inside the gallery (oven and microwave available for warming food)
- Music remains at a moderate level (NO DRUMS)
- Limited Free street parking in front of the gallery and a $5 public parking lot one block away on Walnut street.